AFLV Central


Last week I had the opportunity to attend one of the regional leadership conferences that take place each spring. These conferences are a great place to interact with campus professionals and our College Panhellenic officers. These opportunities always remind me why I love the work of NPC. Without my collegiate experience, I would not be the woman I am today. Through my interactions and presentations I was able to share the great work on NPC and the projects we are so proud of. For example, our RecruitmentPrep tool for future sorority women to prepare themselves for the recruitment process and our programs for hire, “Something of Value,” Advance Panhellenic and consulting team visits. There are so many resources available to our women and we are always coming up with more.

I am also thrilled to report that our women are sharp. They are informed, concerned and passionate about their roles as leaders on campus. They are managing large committees, budgets and expansions to engage more women in the sorority community. They are working with local and national philanthropies to positively impact their communities. They are building upon their potential. They are making great moves.

I for one look forward to what the future holds for NPC and these women, and I hope to see some of you at future regional leadership conferences this spring.

Our Potential. Your Move.